Subject: Re: [Leica] Dilema : 12575 and a Summicron
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:47:21 -0700

Frank

I almost lost my temper after reading your reply.

You defined "perfidy",  the word the chap used was "perfidity"

I expect an apology :-)

(Frank, I majored in English before I became an engineer.  I do
know your language)

Jerry

Jerry

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Dilema : 12575 and a Summicron)