Subject: Re: [Leica] Wollensack lenses for Leica
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:59:57 -0700

Chris

To the best of my knowledge, Kodak would never have had any
interest in buying Wollensak.  Why should they lower themselves?

I have compared WOC binoculars with other WW2 manufacturers
and have found that even Univex made better ones.  Of course the
best was Bausch and Lomb.

WTF cares about the family preferred spelling?

Jerry