Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW: Jody's 20th [non-Leica]
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:10:58 +0200

Hi Phong,

By coincidence my wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary last night at
one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam. I had my Leica with me but did
not use it at all during the evening. Of your two shots, I like the main
(the two people in conversation)--it may be soft but conveys the atmosphere
very well. The second shot is ruined by the very bright reflection near the
top. It is too distracting.

Nathan