Subject: [Leica] New York in the 50s
From: LRZeitlin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:51:42 EDT

Mark writes:

<<It's like trying to talk about anything else but baseball in New York

City during baseball season during the Brooklyn Dodgers New York Yankees

world series's 1952 to 1956.. (I was there, but small)

There was NO other topic of conversation,>>

Mark,

Believe it or not SOME New Yorkers don't even like baseball. And I assure you
that some of us were talking about the Korean War, the Eisenhower/Stevenson
presidential campaigns, and New York City's bid to be the 51st. state. And
don't forget the most important event that during that period. The M series Leicas
were introduced.

Larry Z