Subject: [Leica] Power overload
From: LRZeitlin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:40:43 EDT

New York City and the entire NorthEast are power dead as too many
photographers attempted to recharge their digital camera batteries at the same time! This
never happened (except twice) when we all used film.

It is a wonderful opportunity for street photography. You can catch dozens of
people in the same frame. People are stripping off their clothes in the heat.
They say that there are 8 million stories in the Naked City. We may soon find
out.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Power overload)
Reply from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Power overload)