Subject: Re: [Leica] No digital comments?
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:12:38 +1000

On Friday, Aug 15, 2003, at 00:43 Australia/Melbourne, Mark Rabiner
wrote:

> I'm glad some of these people who never got into darkroom work are now
> printing. Inkjet printing is certainly printing.
>

> Mark Rabiner

I have to agree. The internet got us together, so we are not tech shy
as a group. Getting the images into the LUG is growing. When I started
FOM2, there was a general lack of images on the LUG, and I was keen to
promote using the cameras (and very keen to improve my photography).
FOM2 and then PAW have made the LUG  a very interesting place, along
with the fantastic advise etc that you can get. I am loving my return
to the darkroom -- I went digital too too early and got burned, and now
I'm a happy retro sort of guy -- at least for a while. If only I had
time to post some of my images ;-)

Cheers to all
Alastair