Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: wine (WAS: Travels with M6: Fort Ross Heritage Day)
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:55:19 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/03 9:40:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jon.stanton@comcast.net writes:

> There are many fine wineries in the South Bay....Mirassou, Tom Kruse, Sarahs
>  Vineyards, Saratoga Springs....Gilroy, San Jose, Morgan Hill, Calif.

We have some wineries in Oregon. The King Estates at Lorane, OR, for example.
A state of the art facility. How their wines rank vis a vis CA is unknown to
me. But when you visit the place, you get a wide variety of wines to sample.
And a few taste very good to me. But what do I know about wines? I've taken
many shots of the place. The grapes grow in the fields around the winery. Really
lush countryside. http://www.kingestate.com/
br

Replies: Reply from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: wine (WAS: Travels with M6: Fort Ross Heritage Day))