Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: wine (WAS: Travels with M6: Fort Ross Heritage Day)
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 01:54:06 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/03 10:42:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jon.stanton@comcast.net writes:

> I think
>  the Plaza Hotel is the old Mark Antony? Have you ever been to the Ashland
>  Fudge Co.? The main street has an exceptional bookstore, sweet shoppe,
>  (where you can still get a Green River Phosphate) ....Ashland, one of my
>  favorite spots!
>  jon
- --------------------
Jon,

The Plaza is brand new. I have no idea what was on that land before. The
Plaza is alongside the creek.Yep, I tasted all the delights on the main drag and
on the offshoots. Did you notice the scruptures of Lincoln and the Shakespeare
characters? Great to shoot toward evening. Did you notice that there are no
parking meters in Ashland. I think they want you to move your car after two
hours. An elderly gentleman comes along and marks your tires with chalk.
So I check my watch and move my car every two hours. Unfortunately, there's
no passenger train service to Ashland.

br

Replies: Reply from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: wine (WAS: Travels with M6: Fort Ross Heritage Day))