Subject: Re: [Leica] No digital comments?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:01:28 -0700

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> bdcolen wrote:
> >
> > Boy, is the material quoted below something I did NOT - NOT - write. But
> > Bob's response to what I did NOT write is something with which I
> > basically agree.;-)

On looking back at my post:
1. Was not aware i was responding to BD, Thought it was Doug Herr.
2. Of course the DIGILUX and digi whatever are not "Leica's" in any true
sense of the "word" they are made elsewhere and the original design was
not in Solms.
But they have plenty more Leica flavour than a Coolpix or heartless
Canon G3.
So I feel like when I'm going to be using them I'll be just a tad
Leicalike which is always good though not always necessary.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] No digital comments?)