Subject: Re: [Leica] What a prosumer camera is
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

Eric,
I've never tried the G3, but the G5 shutter delay is
minimal after focus is obtained. There are several
ways to speed up the focus; the best is to put it on
manual and use aperture to zone focus.

It's a very nice camera that reminds me of the M
because of it's size and weight and I often zone focus
with the M. You might want to check one out for kicks!
Bob