Subject: Re: [Leica] What a prosumer camera is
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:12:28 EDT

In a message dated 8/18/03 5:02:31 PM, rgacpa@pacbell.net writes:

<< I've never tried the G3, but the G5 shutter delay is
minimal after focus is obtained. There are several
ways to speed up the focus; the best is to put it on
manual and use aperture to zone focus. >>
When I checked the G4 - 5 models, I didn't cotton to the viewfinder. The
Olympus 5050's is far superior. And I liked the large variety of cards available
for the 5050. Also, the 5050's use of AA batteries of various types is
essential to me.

br

br

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] What a prosumer camera is)