Subject: Re: [Leica] Questions on LC5 Auxilliary lenses
From: "Robert McClure" <rmcclure2@woh.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:36:42 -0400

Hello,

As a diehard Leica M user, I have given in to temptation and obtained a
DMC-LC5.  (Note: Ritz has been auctioning demos off on that unmentionable
auction site for @$300).  The results have been fantastic, IMHO, though I'm
not confident enough to subject them to the scrutiny of the LUG, especially
with the talent exhibited here by Sonny and the other digital shooters.

Now my questions:  Have any of you used the auxiliary wide-angle or
telephoto lenses, and if so, how is the quality?  Are they also
Leica-designed and branded?  How much do they reduce the light (is the tele
fast enough for available light plays/ concerts)?  What are their equivalent
focal lengths?  Where can I get a red dot sticker? <G>

Thanks!

Regards,
Rob McClure

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Questions on LC5 Auxilliary lenses)