Subject: Re: [Leica] Is the LUG Down?
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:29:19 -0500

Well, I realize that I was scrapping the bottom of the barrel for reasons
as to why I had seen no postings yesterday, but there is a remote chance,
however very slim.  It must be the mid-west heat effecting my brain.

Gene

                      Johnny Deadman
                      <lists@johnbrownlow.com>            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Is the LUG Down?
                      -alto.ca.us

                      08/18/2003 03:29 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

what EXACTLY are the chances of the latter?

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 04:14 PM, grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
wrote:

> Is the LUG down or is everyone just out taking pictures?

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
http://www.unintended-consequences.com