Subject: Re: [Leica] What a prosumer camera is
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:33:56 -0500

I've got enough neck problems, so I will stay away from both cameras, and I
'm dizzy enough as it is.  So I will stay with my current M and R set up,
although I would like a new R9...

Gene

                      Afterswift@aol.com
                      Sent by:                            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  Re: [Leica] What a prosumer camera is

                      08/18/2003 04:43 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users