Subject: RE: [Leica] What a prosumer camera is
From: "Clive Moss" <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:42:31 -0500

I have a G3, and my C2 program is set up to F/4, Manual Focus to about 8.5
ft which should give a zone from about 3 ft to forever. ISO 100, daylight
light balance, no flash. i.e. - no decisions left for the camera AFAIKT. It
still fells slower to respond than my F100 with full auto everything. And
the viewfinder is not great, to be polite. Still, I use it for 80% of what I
do (sumer, no pro).

To me, it is nothing like an M. But it is a very nice camera. It responds
well to spending a lot of time with the manual, with camera in hand.

- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net