Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica pictures of Northern Argentina
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:35:52 -0700

Jerry and Nathan:

When you bring up Sander's web site you should get a side bar on the left
side of the screen which has the heading "Chapters" and then down the left
side are various categories like "Cities of the North".  Just click on the
picture and when it comes up you will find a row of numbers that take you to
the various photos in that category.

Hope this helps.

Ted