Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: LC5 noise at 400 iso
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:05:11 -0700

Could there be heat from the LCD display that warms the CCD sensor? Temperature
is a factor in dark current but for some reason the camera manufactures don't
seem to think it's a big effect. Probably because the amount of photons is a
lot, but when trying for ever higher ASA ratings it seems that dark current
should become a significant factor.

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Fw: LC5 noise at 400 iso)