Subject: RE: [Leica] Photo Story
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:19:05 -0400

David - The good news and the bad news...There are some very nice shots
here, particularly the one of the two people in front of the window, and
the one of your subject on the bike, reflected in the car hood. However
- - none of the photos, alone or together, tell me the story you've told
in the copy block. I suppose the shot of Richa with the sleeping bag
suggests 'homeless guy,' but so what? The bike rider and sign doesn't,
I'm afraid, tell me that the man on the bike is the candidate - as Jack
may have been suggesting.

And the window shot, while a lovely, moody, evocative photo, doesn't
show me the candidate's face, or what he's doing.

Is Richa campaigning? If so I'd follow him on his campaign rounds, and
then try to find other things he does that suggest - if possible - the
kind of person he is, and what he might do for the people he wants to
serve.

Best

B. D.