Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Story
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:22:42 -0700

*snip*

> The bike rider and sign doesn't,
> I'm afraid, tell me that the man on the bike is the candidate - as Jack
> may have been suggesting.

exactly... I wrote my incoherent mini-review during the first 1/4 of my
first cup of coffee at 5 something this morning.

I wanted to say that out of focus face shots of a political candidate do not
give any impression of the candidate's character; which is an uphill ride
for a fringe candidate (that is..... to convince the mainstream that the
candidate has character and is not a "character").

I enjoyed looking at your photography, but I sure would'nt vote for this
guy.  He appears to be a kook.

Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net