Subject: Re: [Leica] Summitar lens hoods
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:34:04 -0700

I have a "Tiffen Series 6 Adapter Ring Summitar F:2 Made In USA" adapter
ring that I use with a round Series 6 lens shade that I use when I don't
want to use my "barn doors" shade.  It seems to work well.

These may still be available in used filter adapter boxes.  I paid only a
couple of dollars for mine.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California