Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash advice for Lieca R8
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:43:47 -0600

Norm,

For $200 US or less you can pick up a 3501 or 3502 Metz Module and the
Metz 32 Z2 Flash. For just a little more money you can buy a used Metz
Module and the 40MZ-3 Flash. I have and use both with my R8. The 40MZ-3
is a much better flash, which you can bounce and swivel. With its
built-in zoom smarts it works real well with Leica  rom lenses plus with
a Nikon SC-17 Adapter you can use it wireless.

Regards,

Greg