Subject: RE: [Leica] what's in a name?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:52:01 -0400

Absolutely right, Don - The thing that made McDonalds was it's
predictability - in terms of menu, cleanliness, and service. While the
quality and taste of the food is still predictable, cleanliness and
service have gone to hell, which is one reason why McDs is in trouble.
The all-fat menu hasn't helped either, although the new salads are
actually pretty good.

B. D.