Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 32 Clouds on virgin prairie
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:57:10 -0400

Ted,
Thank you taking a gander.  I am sorry I wasn't clear about why I
commented about the work in progress.  This is one of those negatives
that I will return to as my skills improve and the tools improve.  Much
like when Ilford Multigrade IV came out and I learned how to do split
filtration printing.  There were a lot of images I went back to and
reworked with the better tools available.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com