Subject: Re: [Leica] camera held hostage!!!
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:51:30 -0400

Well Troy while I feel sorry for your camera being held hostage , one
obvious question is why you didn't send it back to DAG- now maybe you
didn't like the service performed by DAG but if you did then why not
send it back to DAG?

If the facts are as you state I think at the very least Mid-State is
not a very customer friendly place.  Had you ever used them before?  If
not why would you trust them with an M4?

Sorry for the questions but your email cried out for further
explanation.

Ernie