Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW... a grave... dig it?
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:00:33 -0700

muchas gracias amigo...
I realized earlier today that many of my recent photographs have crosses
featured in them; ironic considering that I am decidedly not a cross type of
guy.  I suspect its because I live in Tucson and enjoy crawling around the
several old colonial missions and ruins.. spots that are infested with
crosses. I doubt anyone noticed (or cared), but I did.
cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net