Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW: An old barn shot with the Canon 7, Canon 50mmf/1.4
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 05:43:22 -0400

It's the resolution and not the size that matters.
The picture fits in my 1024x768 14" laptop screen fine.
Make sure your browser settings does not take too much of
screen space with extra buttons, toolbars, etc.  Besides
all that's stuff is distracting while viewing a photo.
On a Windows machine, you could hit f11 to get
Internet Explorer to display in Full Screen mode.
Hit F11 again to get back to Normal mode.

Getting back to the image, you did a fine job showcasing
the capability of the lens.

- - Phong