Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Cassettes and the New MP
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:01:15 -0700

At 4:18 PM -0400 8/26/03, Marshall Hunt wrote:
>My M6TTL has space taken up in the "front" of the film chamber ,
>which prevents the Leica Cassette insertion, but that's no problem,
>the
>baseplate doesn't work them anyway.
>
>"Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" wrote:
>
>>  Just for every ones information, the new MP's can't accept the
>>Leica cassettes, the diameter of the chamber is too small.  This
>>makes me sad.
>>
>  > Chris Saganich

I'm not sure what the problem is, as I regularly use cassettes with
my M6TTL's. I bought an extra baseplate with unlocking capability at
a swap meet, so now I have M4, M6 and M6TTL cameras that can be used
with the cassettes. The only problem is that I can't use Rapidwinders
or motors :-(.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design