Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux -
From: "Charles E Cason Jr" <cec@vbe.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:10:16 -0500

Hello to all, I am new on the list as of today.  I was on
about a year or so ago and did an unsubscribe because of
travel.  Good to be back.

When will the digital back for the R8/9 be available?   I
notice that other camera makers often have download/upgrade
software for their products.  Is it likely that Leica will
be able to fix any bugs, etc., in a new product via the
internet?

I think I am working toward selling all my M stuff and to
start working toward this new digital set up.

Thanks.

By the way, my signature below is because I am an Honorary
Canon of the Cathedral in our diocese.  When they can't
increase salaries, they give you some purple to wear.

The Rev Canon Charles E Cason Jr
1805 Arlington Drive
Oshkosh, WI  54904

mailto:cec@vbe.com