Subject: Re: [Leica] in the Pediatric ICU
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:21:16 -0700

thanks BD.... I hesitated showing the close up...but there it is...
the first/a shot... for me has a strange poise and
serenity...considering.....I always appreciate your comments....Steve

> For me, "b" is by far the stronger shot - although the strongest
might
> be the one that isn't there - a shot between a and b, showing a bit
more
> technology than b, but far tighter than a. But shot b is strong
indeed -
> very human, but at the same time making clear the dependence on
> technology.
>
> B.D.

> I would say nice shot, but of course a sick child is never "nice".
>
> I would like to see the shot taken from a higher angle to show some
of
> the patient's face, and more detail of the medical devices.
>
> nice exposure
> cheers
> Jack McLain
> Tucson, AZ
> http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net
]> > life, and death, in the Pediatric ICU.

]

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] in the Pediatric ICU)