Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux -
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:50:27 -0700

As James Cagney once said:  "Hello, Faddah!"  (I've always wanted to use
that)  :-)  Welcome back.  Where have your travels taken you, and what have
you been photographing lately?

Karen, Fr. Cason is decidedly a Leica user, and his kit includes an M
rangefinder.  I know because he sold me a wonderful 50mm Summicron-M when
he decided to concentrate more on his wide angle lenses.  And I have never
heard him discuss Canon Law on the list.

<removing tongue from cheek>

- --Peter Klein
Seattle, WA