Subject: RE: [Leica] Photo scandal at National Geographic!!!
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:36:43 -0400

You may be entirely correct, Adam - but keep in mind the Geographic's
"moving" of a pyramid. An editor might well have looked at a stack of
slides, or images on a CD, and not have attempted to analyze them in the
way these folks purport to have.

And, I assume, the references to the 'moon landing' were meant as a
joke. I know I meant them that way.

B. D.