Subject: RE: [Leica] National Geographic scandal
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:27:38 -0400

Right. I think they are talking stuffed bird/dead bug. Which, in some
ways, is really pretty funny when you think about it. Very Saturday
Night Live.

I have to say I have never understood the Nat Geo. Photo mystique. Yes,
many outstanding photographers have worked for the magazine over the
years. Yes, they expend tens of thousands of dollars on assignments and
consume entire warehouses full of film. But to produce what?

B. D.