Subject: Re: [Leica] lagavullin
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:06:20 -0700

Jerry:
I've tasted Sheep Dip some time ago and I think it was pretty awful if I
remember correctly.  I think it's a tourist thing... Did you drink any? How
was it?

Edinburgh is a great city!!  I try to alternate between the George
Intercontinental and the Sandia on High Street.  Great pubs, great history,
and greater people (it gives me pleasure that my genetic material originated
in such a place as Scotland!)

cheers
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ