Subject: Re: [Leica] as OT as is possible: The commercialization of Western Culture rises to an even more absurd level
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 15:20:04 -0700

Gary:

Great ideas... especially the second: I'll plan on doing this and I can do
it, I have two Leicas (one, a nice M6TTL is for sale... interested? ooops..
sorry, it's not  Friday)

One aspect of my problem is not resolved by your outstanding schemes; how do
I make it obvious in the resulting photos that it is August? (everyone is
tanned all year long in Tucson)

still in a quandry:
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ