Subject: Re: [Leica] the MP again
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:14:53 -0700

Rich Lahrson suggested:
>>Sure, keep the nice Leica
> logo, but reposition it like before with additional information
> like the M3 and make the new Leicavit so's you can use it on
> a tripod (even my Canon Rapid Winder allows this), wasn't
> this also possible with the original Leicavit for the M? <<<<

Hi Rich,
This is much easier and economically solved if you really need to work off a
tripod. Buy a Tom Abrahamsson RapidWinder.. more economical, less parts to
go wrong and if you're good with it..... 3 frames a second is a piece of
cake! ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net> (Re: [Leica] the MP again)
Message from Feli di Giorgio <feli2@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica]was National Geographic scandal; now: quality)