Subject: Re: [Leica] National Geographic scandal
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:36:05 -0700

I spent an evening with one of the key writers for the simpsons...
dinner, lots of talk, fun, he now lives in Wilt Chamberlin's house in
LA... goofy,  a Harvard grad, wrote for the Lampoon, etc...  an
interesting insight into that world...and yes...very bright guy...
very wry, ironic, subversive and effective...as BD and Steve  U
say.....

Steve