Subject: Re: [Leica] National Geographic scandal
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:50:09 -0700

Hi Rich,
Believe it or not Ken Nordine is still out there doing what he has always
done...He is now in his 80's but still possesses that incredible voice. I
remember him from all night radio growing up (well getting older) in Chicago

Message from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] National Geographic scandal)
Message from tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net> (Re: [Leica] National Geographic scandal)