Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: National Geographic scandal now Ibsen
From: Marty Deveney <sealpup@sharkattacks.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:26:13 -0700 (PDT)

bd wrote:
>Not allot of people out there connecting with Ibsen - unless you were
>referring to Buddy Ebsen, and connection to him has probably decreased
>quite a bit since his death this year.;-)

Not so!  Even rock bands quote Ibsen:

No neo-Henrik Ibsen with a prehistoric Gibson
Could begin to do what I have almost done
Now look into the sunset before the final credit
Don't move don't move
From the "Distance Crunching Honchos With Echo Units" album 'Pharmakoi'

I have an ongoing joke with a friend who introduced me to Ibsen - frequent flippant use of the word, 'what'.  As in "we are veritable pillars of society, what!'

It's not even OT.  There are pictures of Steve Kilbey, front man of DCHwEU here: http://church.tristesse.com/reviews/970528sk.htm Some are Leica shots.  Looking at them from my current position of critique of my own photos, I was barely starting to learn when I took these.