Subject: Re: [Leica] gunday by the beautiful sea
From: sonc@sonc.com
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:58:59 -0700

I just changed email clients to Pegasus, and have not set all the
controls, so I got to see your posting Bob! Imagine that!

Yep, spur of the moment Abrams tank.
Yep, just found it in the middle of nowhere, and it needed shooting.
Yep, I could done it with film.
Yep,  both cameras were in the car.
Yep, I shot it and posted it.
Yep, I did not have to process the film.
Yep, I did not have to scan the negative.
Yep, you comment was meaningless, and not at all helpful.
Yep, you probably look as bad as I do in swim trunks.
Yep, you go back to ignore.

SonC