Subject: [Leica] FOOL'S CAP
From: LRZeitlin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:50:49 EDT

Marc C writes:

<<It's better to keep ones mouth shut and let people wonder what kind of

fool you are, rather than opening it up and having them know.

If you really think you know to develop a digital M, why not instruct

Leica on how to do it? Talk and criticism is cheap without action.>>

Marc,

I may be a fool, but at least I've thought about the problem without
unthinkingly parroting the party line. And I have been solicited for my opinions on
Leica development by the Leica engineering staff.

Well, off to my fitting for a pointed cap.

Larry Z