Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital M - not
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <gregoire.vds@skynet.be>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 12:30:50 +0200

This could be really great, try to do this.

I was also convinced that the "huge amount of electronics" was a little bit
exagerated. I was planning a kind of Leicavit, in wich all the electronic
can surely be held, preferably with all card slots, usb ports and so on
opening in the upper face of this leicavit, so when is is put on the camera,
nothing can be seen, so esthetic, and well protected too! just two to four
push buttons on the sides of the tft on the flappable back, iso, white, res,
format, and it's enough. I was thinking also that some electronics could be
held in the film can location, having the upper part of this extension
driven by the rewind, like a rocking joypad you find in most slr's today, to
find between list, options to see pixs and moving between them, could be
nice no?

Best

Gregoire Vandenschrick