Subject: RE: [Leica] New photos
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:23:08 -0400

At 04:08 PM 9/2/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>  I definitely do NOT catch this kind of stuff
>inside my own home. But when I am dropped into a home, a resort, what
>ever, as a fly-on-the-wall, visiting-sociologist-from-mars, I see things
>I would never see at home.
>
>B. D.

This is certainly true!  I have been very frustrated trying to get good
photos of my own kids and my granddaughter.  You have to have the
detachment to see them interacting with each other without the involvement
of worrying about them interacting with each other!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com