Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Metric system -- A Feter
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:13:47 EDT

What bugs me about the Metric system is that it has no equivalent for feet.
A few of my lenses are marked in meters, which makes some sort of compromise
with English measurement by using decimal points to approximate what 2 feet, a
yard is, etc. For example, my Minox 35 is marked in meters and it gives me
the jimjams every time I use it. I wish the Metric Mavens would mark off a
feter, that is a metric equivalent of a foot.

br