Subject: Re: [Leica] re: gun balderdash & photos
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:39:04 -0500

I can't believe I've been pulled in on this thread, but here goes...

Accident - How about auto accident?  I'd venture there are far and away
more auto accidents than gun accidents.

Temporary Insanity - Does not exist...This is an attempt at getting off
free and nothing else!

Sorry, I will make no more comments on this subject.

Gene

                      Afterswift@aol.com
                      Sent by:                            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  Re: [Leica] re: gun balderdash & photos

                      09/03/2003 01:33 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

My problem with guns are: 1) accidents. 2) temporary insanity. Mere harsh
laws don't address these two categories. Leicas don't kill anybody, whether

they're used by fools, knaves, or the mentally compromised.

br