Subject: Re: [Leica] re: gun balderdash & photos - Rape of Nanking
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 14:59:43 -0600

Phong, forget Google, buy the book "The Rape of Nanking" written by Iris
Chang. Read it and then look at the large number of denunciations posted
on the web using Google. (I'll warn you this is a very, very difficult
book to read).

What happened in Nanking after its fall is one the blackest events in
modern history.

Regards,

Greg