Subject: Re: [Leica] Comments Welcome
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 20:49:40 -0700

frank theriault offered:
> Be as brutal as you want.  I know it's cute, but I like it anyway. <g>
> Cropped only to fit 8x10 format (scanned from 8x10 print):
>
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1729559&size=lg<<<

Hi Frank,
A nice photograph not seen too often these days when so many families
are.... "so busy no time to stop and read to a child."

The first important part was to see it, then have the camera, and then shoot
it! :-)

It's so easy to put a camera on ones shoulder and stroll about looking, it's
not so easy to "see tender moments." Unfortunately it's easy to look and
say, "Oh gee look at that."

However, unless one is dedicated to shooting eye capturing moments.... "it's
way to easy not to do it!" In this case you saw, you shot, you captured a
tender moment.:-)

Well done, good on you!
ted