Subject: RE: [Leica] Rhozinkeh
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 07:38:38 -0400

My first and last comment on this topic.  Anybody who has had any
training with guns understands this maxim: Always assume when you pick
up a weapon that a round is chambered, the hammer is cocked, and the
safety is off unless you have personally verified otherwise.  This
includes times when you have put the weapon down to answer the phone or
whatever.

Accidental shootings? Yeah, just like the guy in W. Texas who committed
suicide by shooting himself in the back five or six times with a bolt
action rifle?  :)

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com