Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Needed: series 6 filter
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 01:17:12 -0400

B&H has been mentioned in this thread, but have you checked the used
side?  I picked up a B&W series 7 for my first generation SL glass last
year at very attractive prices.

Second choice would be to check out one or the local camera shows as
they pass through your region as there is always one or two tables of
nothing but filters.  Last time I checked the Shutterbug site had a list
of upcoming shows in the US and parts of Europe.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com