Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Re: Metric system
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 00:49:51 +0200

> On 2003-09-04 leicajh@earthlink.net (James Harrison) thoughtfully wrote:
>
> >How do they say "we surrender"!  in modern French?
>
> In talking with COs of several USN vessels who have operated in the
Persian Gulf
> and the Arabian Sea over the past 10 years I can say that having the
French at
> your back ready for action and support gave EVERYONE a good feeling. On
the high
> seas they are damn good allies, ready, willing, and always able.
>
> Adam
Air to air it,s not different they have aircraft missiles and avionics in a
class of their own.
You can not put 4 f16,s against 4 Rafales or Typhoons.No contest ever.Maybe
with a lot of luck you could get one tops.And take pictures with your IIIg
while gently floating down in your parachute.
simon j

Replies: Reply from Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Metric system)