Subject: Re: [Leica] Carrying a 15 Heliar
From: David C Mason <damason@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:50:30 -0400

On Friday, September 5, 2003, at 01:12 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

> Did anyone think of the simplest method?
>
> Stick it in your pocket and when you need it take it out and lock it
> on the
> body! ;-)
> It's all about the KISS theory of simplicity.

I have an even better solution. Lock it on the body and go buy this
cool new device called a "strap". With this "strap" one can actually
hang the camera (with lens attached!) from around their neck! Now,
finding one of these "straps" could be difficult but check with B&H,
they just might have one.

:)

Dave

gpg 312D 7143 4004 818C 40FA D7C5 8266 8AE7 301C E276